New and Used Equipment
Why Choose Grain Handler?
Designed for the customer
- Custom built controls to suit your needs, Dryer sizes available in multiple ranges.
- Expand capacity by adding more tiers to your dryer, Upgraded motors can be purchased before you expand to cut expansion costs.
- The Grain Handler dryer uses about 40 CFM per Bushel, Gas consumption costs at less than a cent per point removed.
Single Phase Capability
- Our Fan-Under models make it possible to dry up to 5,000 BPH w/ single phase power. More fans to distribute the HP, also means not replacing big expensive high HP motors.
Increased Test Weight
- Having a larger holding capacity allows the grain to be heated up over a longer period of time for a gentle drying process, this reduces stress cracking as well.
- Minimal moving parts, No screens to plug or clean.
Single Gas Trane
- All of our models only require a single gas trane, this reduces maintenance and part replacement.
- Grain Handlers are made out of all G90 galvanized construction.
- We use low speed centrifugal fans which don’t create a lot of noise.
- Our control panels can be configured w/ many different moisture controllers, saving you money if you already own one. All components in our panel can be purchased by you, nothing is proprietary to us. Simple- Running the Grain Handler is easy, a few switches, set your temperature and unload speed.
- When it does come time to upgrade, selling your used Grain Handler shouldn’t be a problem or you can simply trade it in.
- Our LP models come w/ an internal vaporizer, save money not having to buy an external vaporizer.
- We care about our customers, Service crews and Phone support is readily available.
Uses less CFM compared to cross-flow style dryers, less CFM means less HP.
Enclosed roof to keep out the elements and used as a pre-heat section.
Drag conveyors on bottom of dryer to discharge the grain.
Dryers layers are built w/ all the same gauge steel all the way up.
1 dryer, 1 gas trane, 1 control panel – no stacking or modifying.
No screens to plug-up or clean.
Options of gravity fill, level auger, level drag or scalper drag.
Offer conventional or fan-under models.
Better quality grain – food grade quality - our dryers are gentle on the grain
Multiple smaller motors instead of larger ones
– 40 CFM per bushel compared to 80/100.
– Requires less BTU’s per pound of water removed.
Vaporizer included on LP models.
Increased test weight
– Dries evenly, no blending.
No down time for cleaning.
Re-use your existing moisture controller
We Also Offer
Pit Curve-up Drags
Your Areas Grain Bin and equipment Experts!
New & Used Bins
Submit a Project
New and Used Equipment